1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Death is the only release.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 28, 2023.

1. I’m not some edgy kid coming here to whine about life. We rightfully should be annoyed by these people. What do we have now? Each day it seems like the light grows dimmer and dimmer. Reading these nonsense words written by people who don’t even understand life. The whole reason we even came here was to be together. To join something for the better, now that we are here, what is our mission? I’m writing this under loneliness because why are we lonely? We come here to write of ourself in a way we feel we cannot express to another. We may as well lay it all out on the table and be honest with ourselves. What do you want? What do you find yourself coming back to over and over again? Is what you desire good for life? Or is it just impulses you are focusing on. We all want what we want, but if we all want something, we must be willing to compromise. You want riches? You want beautiful women walking all through your life? How does that sound out loud, when you start to expand on your reasons. Do they sound shallow?. Is what you want because it’s what you think everyone wants. If you ever want to have some clarity, say these things out loud. Hear them in your own ears, then decide if that is truly going to improve your life. The only release from these endless choices is deaths. One day your heart will stop beating, you will reach out and grasp at everything. Only if you could never unravel the clutter. When I die, I hope to stand there and accept it. To know I did all that I could to reach for what I needed not just wanted, while I still had life left in me. 20, 30, 40 will you spend another day pushing off those tough questions. Only to look back and know it’s finally too late. Right now it’s not, now it is time to get serious. Touching ourselves is just a damn symptom, if you can’t deal with that, you will certainly be stuck in a loop. Stay strong, if you don’t like my message, I expect you to let me have it. Put some life into your arguments, let me see your passion. Passion is the fuel so abundant in a body going in the right direction. Let’s see it.