1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Death is the great equalizer

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 25, 2023.

Tags:
  1. When I think of my life, I think of where I am now. How long I’ve been in this cycle, and how long I’ve kept myself held together. A structure, a routine, something to adhere to gives you progress to track. This is all well and good if you are rising, not if you are in the middle of a fall. When you fall and do not even know it. How could you know to reach out and stop yourself from hitting the bottom? I think of who I am today, as today is the only day I can change. From wearing a wrinkled and tattered outfit. From telling a lie to save myself from the truth. All the way to how I walk and who has seen me today. Where I fall is who I am. The last moment of life, crossing over to death, where you are now is where you will be remembered. So why wouldn’t you feel bad? Even if you think you have done everything you can. It’s no wonder when we are looking through the darkness. Today is your day as it is my day, it’s a Saturday when I have nothing to do. I still put on my uniform, I still fill my pockets, I still prepare myself even if I’m not to be seen. Day in and day out we must reach up when we are being pushed down. Stay strong.

Buddhabro2.0 and Icewarrior like this.
  2. Nerevar

Nerevar Fapstronaut

Not really. We all die, but some have lived a good life, while others have lived a bad life. So I don't thin death is the great equalizer.

The trick is to live a good life, to trive and to strive to live a good life. Stay strong.