Dear Mr. Sleep, what the f*** is wrong with you?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Steve Sancteria, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Steve Sancteria

Steve Sancteria Fapstronaut

So I am currently having some...sleep problems I try to fix for a couple of weeks now.

I go to bed at the same time for months and wake up at the same time for months as well and I didn´t have had to problems when I´ve started.

I use ear plugs for years to sleep cause neighbours...and I also started to use a sleeping mask cause I can´t darken my room entirely.

So most of the time, I wake up in the middle of the night 1 time and this causes me not feeling AS great as I could...not feeling bad but...if you pay 4$ for 2 cups of tea and 1 cup is only half full, you would feel pissed, right?

Last night I´ve tried to sleep in the darkest corner of my room without the sleeping mask...this ended up having first the same problem and after that I had like 3 nightmares...one of them had a ton of triggers which made the morning rly uncomfortable as well.

Anyways, do you guys have similar problems or HAD similar problems and found a way to fix it?
    Could it be a side effect of rebooting?

2. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

How is your stress and anxiety?

If you are a person willing to try supplements, you could try time release melatonin.

If it continues to the point it affects your life contact a doctor.

3. Steve Sancteria

I feel amazing during the day, my mindset exercise in the evening caused in the beginning actual amazing sleep as well as dreams, like driving a lamborghini or producing some music with cool music producers. This was...2 weeks ago.

For me, taking supplements is a short solution keeping the actual problem unsolved, so I rly try to fix it the natural way.

I gonna do a more detailed research, trying things out for 1 week and then I gonna ask a doctor

4. Steve Sancteria

There is one more thing I´ve forgotten to mention, it could be the problem as well.

I´ve started 3 weeks ago to drink 3 liters each day, ofc I´ve started to set a time when I should stop drinking to prevent running to the toilet in the night as well.
    Even tho I´ve set the time 2-3 hours before bed, I still wake up having that preasure, sometimes it even hurts. But I don´t have that feeling when I wake up in the middle of the night.

5. syndicate-london

syndicate-london Fapstronaut

Well, I too have the same sleeping problem - sleep at 10, wake up at 1 or 2 a.m. If the night is kind enough, they'll even give me a nightmare. (I tried turning off wi-fi and mobile data on my phone and also put my laptop on airplane mode - interestingly, the next time, there's no nightmare. But this is non-conclusive since it's just a day and two.) But, it's mostly due to blue lights from the screens.

I'll try with reducing water intake to 3 liters instead of 1 gallon each day, as what you have tried.

Steve Sancteria likes this.
  6. Steve Sancteria

I can remember, after waking up the 1st time, I did place my mobilephone next to me, after that I had 3 nightmares out of nowhere, I might wanna turn it to airplane-mode as well, thanks for that tipp

I've done a power nap of 30 minutes, it rly helped a lot getting a bit of energy, but it's so rediculous how bad bad sleep affects the fact you gonna have strong urges, from 20 days of no urges, feeling amazing and alife to 1 massive monster urge only cause I've slept totally bad

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017