1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dealing with Physical Changes?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jimmy R, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Jimmy R

Jimmy R Fapstronaut

Hi guys. I'm wondering if you've noticed any physical changes to your body during rebooting?

I have 3 areas of concern, but they're a little bit weird:
    -The skin on my "male anatomy". I noticed before when I would M frequently it was darker than the rest of my body. Now that I've stopped it's becoming lighter, but there is a dark ring going all the way around, and the skin is more wrinkled there. Like a deathgrip mark. Is this weird? I'm worried future partners might think it's unappealing.

-During the day I don't really feel the urge to M at all. Unfortunately, the past few nights when I go to bed I feel this kindof "pee urge", like that one area of my body really wants to have an O. I don't really know what I should do to make it go away?

-My testicles have been hanging kindof low the past few days. I was reading some tips on how to exercise them, but I couldn't decide if this is a valid idea or kooky. One exercise was to gently pull them down, the other was to push them up towards the belly. Any suggestions on this subject?

2. Mike_July_2017

Mike_July_2017 Fapstronaut

Yes, there are some changes. I think they differ from person to person though.

The idea of exercising your genitals seems kind of stupid. Playing around in that area is most likely a bad idea.

3. TwelveFoot

TwelveFoot Fapstronaut

The dark band should go away after a while. I wouldn't screw with my nuts, just tempting yourself.

Overall it's just your body adapting to a new normal.