Dealing with my problems with sex chats

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by TheLightOne, Nov 27, 2021.

1. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Anyone also dealing with issues regarding creating dating apps all over again to reach to some girl but after one day removes the app?

2. Something similar: I've created multiple reddit throwaway accounts to write to profiles who created "DMs OPEN" announcement threads in various foot fetish subreddits, only to find out that they ask you if you wanna buy something. Never met a single woman there who genuinely just wanted to sextext for fun

Deleted those accounts immediately after relapse because of shame and "now I really will begin Nofap", only to relapse some days later again

3. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Yea, I have done this many times before. I make the dating app, then I get stressed out about having the dating app, or I keep checking it too many times. And then I delete the dating app because I see it’s not good for my mental health.

And then maybe a month later I’ll make the dating app again. And the same process happens. The longest I’ve ever had a dating profile was about one week. I always end up deleting it, too stressful for me I’ve noticed. Also, some of the girls’ pictures on the apps are too sexual for me. It creates sexual tension in me, which then further stresses me out

TheLightOne likes this.
  4. TheLightOne

TheLightOne Fapstronaut

Have u created a fake profile just to chat for a bit and then delete it?

5. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

No I’ve never created a fake profile before, have you?