1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DDD (Don't Discharge December) Challenge 2023!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Ūruz, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

It's the evening of November 29th, which means that the month of December starts in less than a day and a half—we're almost done with the NNN (No Nut November); it's time to prepare for the DDD (Don't Discharge December)!

While NNN might be over, the DDD is right upon us! Some of you failed the NNN, in which case DDD is your chance at redemption! And for those of you who made it, congratulations, but NNN was just a warm up; now you are ready for the real challenge—DDD!

Let's use this month to build positive momentum so we can start the next year with good streak behind our backs! If you already completed the NNN, all the power to you, keep the momentum going! And if you failed, this is your second chance to go into the year of 2024 with a streak of success!

Join me for DDD! Post your commitment in this thread by replying below. And then during the month of December check in, preferably every day, or at least as often as you can, on your progress.

Let's do this!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
  2. Choji_3

Choji_3 New Fapstronaut

3. by1776.13

by1776.13 Fapstronaut

Hell yeah let's go

HomoErectus, Sam_ba, Don80 and 5 others like this.
  4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

5. Excellent idea @Ūruz, I was close to complete November, so this is a good chance of revenge and also to finish the year well!

I'm in

6. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Greetings fellas, I'm in!

7. Paul S.

Paul S. Fapstronaut

I think NNN helped me a lot, so why not... It would be nice to meet new years without "discharge".

Let's start.

Day 0 Don't Discharge December. Day 40 total.

31 days left.

8. I'm in too despite the word discharge typically being associated with vaginas.

by1776.13, Sam_ba, Don80 and 2 others like this.
  9. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

LOL! :D Never thought of that.

Still can't see it to be honest, I think it might just be you friend. :p

If we go to an online dictionary "discharge" is defined in many ways, some of them include: "to relieve of a charge or load", "to pour forth fluid", "to fire off", etc. And synonyms include words like "fire", "shoot", "release", "unload", "emit", etc—https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/discharge

10. Oh, I know the definition, but there is the definition of a word and then there is what society commonly associates with that word. I've never ever heard the word discharge used in association with men busting a nut. Congrats on being a pioneer and bringing it back to it's roots!

by1776.13, Ūruz and Paul S. like this.
  11. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Coming from a guy with an avatar carelessly pointing two guns at me? Somehow I find it hard to believe you never had an accidental discharge...
    Proud to serve in the revolution!

Paul S., by1776.13 and Danny Libido like this.
  12. vegetables7

vegetables7 Fapstronaut

13. Well played, sir! I take firearm safety very seriously! XD

Ūruz likes this.
  14. Prophet Harry

Prophet Harry Fapstronaut

15. Don80

Don80 Fapstronaut

Declaring myself in such challenges never ended up well, but I'm in. I hope to start it on day 3.

16. kontroll

kontroll Fapstronaut

Coming off a relapse today this will be great for me. I am looking forward to it.

Looking forward to seeing all the other people here going for it as well. Hopefully we all succeed.

Paul S., by1776.13, En?gmatic and 3 others like this.
  17. Ūruz

Ūruz Fapstronaut

Alright, get ready guys; only few more hours left till December 1st!

Checking in: day 0!

Paul S., HomoErectus, Pauley and 4 others like this.
  18. Checking in, Day 0 of DDD!

Looks like I won't being dreaming of a white Christmas...amirite?!

Ūruz, Paul S., vegetables7 and 4 others like this.
  19. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut