1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Days 800+ & Still Going On!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by I am Rex, Apr 11, 2023.

1. I am Rex

I am Rex New Fapstronaut

Sharing my NoFap Journey :-

It all started 2 years ago, when I searched for what real man looks like. So, I searched Asli Mard on YouTube and got Salil Jamdar's video of Asli Mard ft. Ashish Chanchlani and Raftaar.

Then after watching it l, my eyes were opened that masturbation I used to think that it's normal, then I understood that masturbation is bad for brain and body too!

Many people think that I am lucky! No, I was not lucky as I was extremely addicted since 10 years. I also relapsed after 7 days, 14 days, 20 days, 30, 40, 60, 80, 22, 30, 40, 90 so on. Now it's 800+!

But, main thing after my relapse was "I have to keep going" for my better health.

Then slowly I saw changes in my body. I noticed that my face's pimples were gone, white hairs also gone, dark circles gone too. Even when I go outside of my house some girls were walking behind me turned back and looked me twice. I was amazed, that I can directly make eye to eye contact with girls.

Even my health become good. I also faced many, flatlines, blue balls, erectile disfunction, premature ejaculation, brain fog, depression, stress, etc.

But after a year I have changed a lot those streaks were not failure for me those streaks made me strong. Now, I can go for walks 2kms in the morning and 2 kms in the evening. Even after walking of both time. I also exercise even after those walks. I never get tired. I feel an unlimited amount of energy flowing through my body.

So, if a loser like me can become a champion. Then, why you can't? Why you always think that you are mediocre? The answer is that you are not mediocre. You have just set up your parameters of inferiority complex. So, never underestimate yourself. You are a Champion fighting your own battle.

Thanks to Lord Hanuman and my mother who bought me Hanuman Chalisa. I read it daily. Best of luck to you all!
    Note :- I also have a Telegram group of NoFap with 100+ members, you can also join it by sending me a message on Telegram by searching my account there, to find my account type @IamXenorex and don't worry it's a secured group as nobody can post Adult Contents in my group as an Owner of the group I Guarantee you as there is no option to send files for the new members or some Imposters try to intrude in the group. If someone wants to send something in the group they can firstly send the message to the Owner or Admins and after the verification the file will be sent to the group and the person's name will be mentioned as a Credit! Me and my group members will manoeuvre you in this journey.

Attached Files:

2. Dr.J_76ers

Dr.J_76ers Fapstronaut

Awesome that you had success man.

3. You have mentioned Lord Hanuman, a respectable deity in morals and character. Did you do some kind of yoga to let energy flow upwards? May you recommend me any book? I'm not Hindu, so I'd like a neutral approach more, but a religious one wouldn't bother me.

I am Rex likes this.
  4. I am Rex

I am Rex New Fapstronaut

Yes I will recommend you Holy Book of Lord Hanuman "Hanuman Chalisa". Lord Hanuman was an ultimate Celibate who practiced Celibacy for his lifetime and he never got married. He also treated woman as mothers and sister. That's why he is a an Omni Potent Powerful God for more information contact me on Telegram by searching my Telegram username @IamXenorex