1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day2

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. Eflonpowaa

Eflonpowaa Fapstronaut

so I started this day really good, I was feel energized from the get go and just got the results for an exam which i did pretty well in. So I was pumped to say the least, but I got a few mild urges which were easily overcome. So I have discovered that video games really crash my morale, Im not particularly good at them so I get shit on, plus I should have studied instead so that sucks. I might just not play video games at all unless im with friends, and cut down on my youtube consumption because its gotten out of hand lately. I also want to learn piano and digital drawing, but all my time is consumed by youtube and games so by freeing some time I might start again where I last left off. I tried to exercise but im not in shape and got tired pretty quiqly. Motivation isnt the best right now so I certainly will try tomorrow. All in all it was better than my usual days.