1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day one of life

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Just another guy, Jan 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Just another guy

Just another guy New Fapstronaut

Hi all.
    Being doing some reading and you guys / women have got a great thing going on here.
    I'm a 23 year old married father of 2. I feel like I need to get my shit together so I can be the best role model and father figure for my boys. I'm also hoping it can help me improve my relationship with my wife. I've being thinking about joining for a while but enough is enough, here we go and I'm pumped. I can already tell this isnt going to be an easy journey.
    But it's going to be worth it.

2. tout ça pour ça

tout ça pour ça Distinguished Fapstronaut

hi,
    It is a wonderful goal to be the best father / parent you can be to your children.
    Being pmo free can help you to spend so much more time that will be meaningful to them when they are adults.
    Imagine too that they will be better people because of this.

You are on the right track and beginning is the way. As easy as that.
    To continue, start your own journal, record you journey and contribute and engage.

It wil be difficult, but you are in a community and there are people here to help you and all sorts of resources, newsletters to help you on your way and to maintain your success.
    Welcome to the site.

Ayjaydubya likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

4. Ayjaydubya

Ayjaydubya Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. I hope you find the community helpful. I'm relatively new, but it has already been a big help for me.

D . J . likes this.