1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Transcendent

Transcendent Fapstronaut

Hello, im a 23yo male, college student and I from a long time I have self esteem problems, depression and even suicide thoughts on the worse days. Im also very anxious and used masturbation as an escape valve for that. One day while I was reading about depression I met nofap, and after some reading and YouTube about it I decided to try the rebooting.
    In my first attempt I did 32 days of no PMO, but at a stressfull day I relapsed and started to feel very bad. After that relapse my desire to masturbate multiplied for 50 and I went for like 2 weeks doing it (everyday and sometimes 3 times a day) and thinking all the worst shit in the world. So I decided to start again, and here I am, on my 9th day. However today I had 2 spontaneous emissions while I was peeing. This never happened before and this is bothering me, because it causes a little pain and discomfort. Also, Im finding this second attempt much more difficult than the first one, I dont know if it is just because of the rebooting process, but I am with difficult to sleep (even after a tiring day) and compulsive disorder with food.