Day 37 age 28. I'm practising kerezza

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by KyotoAbz, Jul 21, 2023.

1. KyotoAbz

KyotoAbz New Fapstronaut

Hi guys. I've been practising non ejaculated sex and have found loads of benefits. I still feel satisfied but not drained and depressed after. Whereas when I've O I feel down and drained and moody. It's helped me learn how to control sexyal urges or chaser effect. Giving me more confidence in nofap. I did this as a mini test at first and found like it works really well. Don't need to o every time for sex. I engage in activity for 20 minutes then I'm good. And without feeling drained.

I will release once or every 2 weeks. I feel like it works for me. Like if I do anything sexyal before work I don't want to release then I'm able to conquer the day.

Anyone else tried this way of rebooting and any tips ?

P.s

Guided nofap meditations have helped with urges and reinforcing my new beliefs. I love this journey nofap has been the single best thing I've done in my life. Its weird operating at another level. Before I was in a Bush aircraft plane now I'm on a Hawk jet.

Toma123 likes this.
  2. Toma123

Toma123 Fapstronaut

Sounds great! Can you share more how you do it? How or where did you learn? It is my goal to achieve what you wrote, but I'm suffering from PE now. After quitting PMO it's even worse than before.

3. Warfman

Warfman Fapstronaut

I have to refer @Kn0wbie to this thread.

I agree with you on only needing to O every 2 weeks or so to be content. Now I still of course would love more. But my hard mode reboot is showing me that I can easily go 2 weeks (or longer) and be perfectly fine. I think that is a good guage for how many Os I should be having. If I start expecting or pushing for that next O like I have while in full addiction, I'm going backwards in terms of recovery. Guess I'll find out in time. Karezza seems like a great way to keep the intimacy fire going in a marriage without affecting the recovery journey.