1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 - Newbie

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Xerxes0712, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Xerxes0712

Xerxes0712 New Fapstronaut

So this is my first time doing NoFap. I started it thinking I just masturbate a lot and lets just try the challenge. I thought I could easily do like 2 weeks or so But its the third day today and I am struggling I feel like everything turns me on. My first entry thanks for reading whoever is reading :)

2. Azad

Azad New Fapstronaut

Stay strong; you can do this mate! I just started a 7 day challenge too. I believe if you have the determination and the will it will overpower everything else. :) :) :)

3. Foxtrot12

Foxtrot12 Fapstronaut

Hey man, you can do this...!
    I am at the 48hr mark ...lol, not too impressive unless you know what I'm usually up to!
    I have found that listing all the reasons you want to achieve your goals helps as well as all the damage not achieving them does.
    Plus very helpful to build support amongst guys here or face to face with those you can trust.
    Anyway, I'm reading and know you can do it!!

4. Just Z

Just Z Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I'm new and honesty, I've just now decided to go NoFap. I just wanted to say that I've read your post and I think it's important to share your experience.

Greetz Z.