1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 250 - MORE BENEFITS

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LifeWorthLiving!!!, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

There tends to be a lot of posts in the Success Stories forum centered on what I consider to be superficial benefits of abstinence - things like "Chicks notice me more", "My workouts are more intense", "My skin is more clear", etc.... I often get the feeling that the people posting that sort of thing don't really get what reboot is really all about. Your post knocked it out of the park. Number 1 is so spot on and I rarely see that mentioned. You've taken a real look at your true self, not a PMO-induced idealized version of yourself, and learned to accept and build upon what you really are. So what did you decide to build within youself? Virtue! Confidence! Work ethic! All things that raise your internal value and cultivate true self-esteem.

I don't have anything to say other than I'm really proud of you! Fantastic job!!

2. anderson canningful

anderson canningful New Fapstronaut

looking to find the peace as well. congrats and good luck!

LifeWorthLiving!!! likes this.
  3. LifeWorthLiving!!!

LifeWorthLiving!!! Fapstronaut

My brain has changed. But I must always stay vigilant. The old PMO trail in my brain has grown over because I don't use it. I can steer away from that trail now because I know where new healthy brain trails are. But if I'm not vigilant, I could clear the old path.
    Remarkable self control, but if I go down that trail I could clear it quickly and start struggling again.

PMO is not an option. I don't play with fire. I will hit DAY 273 no PMO this afternoon.

GOD'S PEACE!!!

4. really great - congrats!

5. LifeWorthLiving!!!

PERSEVERE TODAY.

There's a quote that I like "I know what it's like to quit, I want to see what it's like to succeed".

This has driven me to 9 months and 2 days. (I will hit 3 this afternoon. )

My life is getting better and better.

GOD'S PEACE!!!

6. LonelySunshine

LonelySunshine Fapstronaut

I am on one week now, hopefully I can make it to two. Can't wait to see the benefits.

7. Speaking of ejaculation, I suffer from semen leakage during bowel movement.. huge loads of semen.. I think this is due to excessive pmo and resulting prostate inflammation. Does this also get better with time as we stop fapping??

8. LifeWorthLiving!!!

My experience has been that my system recalibrated. I find that any buildup moves through urination, particularly on days when I am battling intrusive thoughts and memories.

Sounds like what you're experiencing is pressure from going to the bathroom - moving the buildup.

Do you find that you are struggling with thoughts? That can lead to " build up" if you have a lot of them or if you are letting those thoughts entertain your mind. Deliberate fantasy is like a laptop in your brain. We have to shut it down immediately.

GOD'S PEACE!!!