1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 22 lost my drive to get a girl and how to change my story

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by HardWorkOnly, Apr 7, 2022.

1. HardWorkOnly

HardWorkOnly Fapstronaut

I lost my drive to go out and ask girls but i still want to get to a relationship,maybe i am in a flatline thats why i lost most of my motivation to go out and find a girl.In my previous post "how people get to relationships" one guy told me that the problem is my ego and i think this is the best thing i have heard,i have never thought of my ego before but thats the problem.I saw a video that said tell to yourself "i am" and my brain immediately said "i am perfect" thats my ego,i have told the same story to myself that i am the best and above others that now it is preventing me from approaching women because i know that i will get rejected a lot and that belief that i have created will fall apart,is there away to remove this belief?,should i start just go out and get rejected to create a new belief of a normal person?.A year ago i attended "new world new you challenge" by tony robbins he said that all of us have created stories in our heads and my story was that ("most women are not worth me and my time"),so this story kept me from getting in a relationship.I managed to change this story to ("i have to try a girl to find if she is worth it or not"),so now i have to change the ("i am perfect") story

2. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

Hey man, I've been reading your posts for a while now and I must say that I'm very happy about your realization. Nobody is perfect. By knowing and accepting your weaknesses you can achieve true self esteem.

helloo1221 likes this.