1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 16: The hardest day (pun intended)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Dragonnlife, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Dragonnlife

Dragonnlife Fapstronaut

I don't know why but this is my 3rd time rebooting and it's always day 16 (my first relapse was day 15) that gets me. I haven't relapsed yet but WHY IS THIS DAY SO HARD MY URGES ARE OUT OF CONTROL. I want to message this girl who I know is into me. I want to have sex with her right NOW but in the past I've decided against it because we aren't compatible. Ugh... my vision is blurred, my judgment skewed, and my hormones on fire. Someone help me for the love of god.

Flyhigh likes this.
  2. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

I guess you condition your mind that way that day 15 or 16 is the hardest. Think the other way, I guess?

3. pricelesswish

pricelesswish Fapstronaut

The urges are not your friend, not when you're fighting it off. Don't let any excuse get you. You have full control over your body and you are going to get through this. You are better and stronger than your addiction. You can reach your goal. Stay strong. You have all our support.❤

Dragonnlife likes this.
  4. Dragonnlife

Dragonnlife Fapstronaut

Thankyou! Just what I needed to hear. I'm still debating on inviting her over. My mind says "Be social, watch a scary movie with her." but that might still be my urges talking. Not sure what to do

5. pricelesswish

pricelesswish Fapstronaut

There are tons of ways to be social! And it can be great to fighting your addiction, but not the socializing that triggers you. Go out and grab a coffee with friends or play a sport outside. It's best to prevent yourself from staying alone with a woman especially one you're attracted to.

TheAwhit and Dragonnlife like this.