1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 13

Balancing rebooting with studying.

1. Super Human08369

Super Human08369 Fapstronaut

After 12 days streak I have relapsed but I'll never feel bad because giving up and continuing to fap after relapse is the real relapse and if you did it, all of your energy will be lost, now I have 90% of my energy. I'll be 1000% stronger than before I'll seriously never look Girls Sexually I'll change my eyes and look them respectfully, I have developed an Behavior If I had an argue I'll shout like Goku and overcome the argue. I'll put the argue in my Battery of infinity and the energy will just keep increasing forever. My hand will never go there because I have strongly built an Behavior that is I imagine the chains are put from the GODS who are there in clouds, those chains are tied in my hands so my hands won't go there. I do not love any girls I love myself I'll never ever marry in my life, I just love myself and use my semen energy to accomplish my goals and the only reason I live is for my Purpose. Now I have Relapsed after my 12 days streak but here after I'll never relapse in my whole life I have two weapons to make it real they are braveness and courage. From tomorrow I'm completely different I'll only focus on my goals and I'll discipline my behaviors because Behavior are the most important thing in life and my actions will be disciplined and my thinking will be disciplined, Every things will be disciplined to my goals and to future self.

elon-musk q5.jpg

[ I'LL FOLLOW MY BEHAVIORS SERIOUSLY AND STRONGLY FROM MY HEART AND BRAIN ]
    [ BRAVENESS AND COURAGE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS IN THE UNIVERSE ]

My Nofap Strategy:
    *Be with the Mindset [Whatever Happens even When a Girl came to me and behave Sexually I Will Never Relapse].
    *Shout Like Goku and Overcome the Urge.
    *I Imagine the chains are put in my hand and in my mind from the Gods who are in the clouds so that my mind will not think like that and my hand will not go there.
    *If I look girls Sexually I Will Change my eyes and Look them Respectfully.
    *I Seriously and Strongly Believe in Myself [This is the best strategy of all ].

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021