Day 122 and I have a great news!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Flyhigh, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

So to cut long story short I just copied my Facebook status posted yesterday:

I'd just like to take this time and opportunity to thank God for all the blessings He has given me this entire time, sometimes I overlook these small things in life but in the end they make the most of my life. Thank God for family and friends who never stopped loving me and caring for me. Thank God for all the people who were there for me even through the toughest of times. Last week I had my lab, and this afternoon I got the result. Past few months I was feeling sick thinking I was having some sort of illness like diabetes or something cuz it runs in the family. So for like a year I had a change of lifestyle. For like a year or so I stopped drinking softdrinks and artificial juices. I stopped consuming junk foods, cakes, ice cream, all unhealthy foods. I started going to church again after like 2 decades, do Bible study, read spiritual books on my own personal time with God for the past few weeks. Also I started doing daily routine walks with my sister every morning and/or afternoon. Everyday and every night I pray God would heal me of the illness I thought I had and know what, my prayers were answered, all my efforts and hard work finally paid off. All the pain, healthy diet, fasting, church, Bible study, prayers, exercise, all these things finally paid off. My lab result revealed everything normal I'm super healthy except for the fact I still have nasal polyps that need be removed and I'll be all fine. No worries now though, if God healed me of my illness sure He can also heal me of this. My faith in Him is just getting stronger. So once again I thank all the people who prayed for me. I thank all the people who love me and care for me. I always pray deep in my heart one day we'll all be in Heaven, happy. I love you Father God. Thanks for this wonderful blessing of good health. And I love you all my friends, you're always in my thoughts and prayers. Je vous aime!!! :) <3

2. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

Of course nofap played big part in my healing. Leaving the past behind and loving God more than my sins helped me a lot. I hope this inspires people.

3. happygo

happygo Fapstronaut

4. Anurag12

Anurag12 Fapstronaut

Its like coincidence bro, I have same story, I am on Day 131 No Pmo since then God has helped me alot, I started eating healthy and also I starsta visiting Temple Daily to thank God and ask him to give me more strength to carry on this sober life. Very Peaceful now. Congrats.

Flyhigh likes this.
  5. Flyhigh

Flyhigh Fapstronaut

That's awesome!!! It feels great right?