1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 12 trying And trying

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Stoic., Jun 1, 2022.

Should i stop going to chat rooms too?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No bro please Noooooo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stoic.

Stoic. Fapstronaut

So yeh i reached day 12. Today thr entire universe was testing me my lazy friend who dnt even get up from his bed nd drink water he decided today to go out just for a walk yeah entire house was empty when i wanted hik to go out so that i can videi chat properly he never went out mf.. So yeh it was so intense the urges i went on a. Site nd thought to do some talks kind off dirty a girl came she was on for it but something stopped me maybe its the will power or the fear of starting again i stopped talking and left the site and niw just sitting here trying not to relapse i dont know hope not to relapse i wana hit my goal. To be honest i never thought i could be able to stop myself from dirty kinky talks coz i was addicted to sexting nd all but today i stopped controlled my self from chatting but the urges they are hitting me on and on dont know wat to do (and yeh please ignore the mistakes in typing ... I was typing real fast)