1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 10.. slight relapse.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Rainbow Warrior, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Fapstronaut

Okay. Day 10. Watched some p. Can’t help noticing how a beautiful girl native Italian American Gianna Dior (apologies for this) goes on tinder to find a date ends up becoming the most beautiful P star in the world. Disgusting! and I saw how they treated her behind the scenes.. what is the world coming to. I made it to 3 years no Pmo before now I’m back on day 10. I managed to restrain the desire to masturbate, only ever so slightly but realistically my goal is to just refrain a little day by day. Need to keep busy and keep the phone off. Or throw the phone away. I don’t like using the phone. Need to stay out of the house more.

I had a desire to get married at one point but I decided that marriage is not the cure. Fearing god is the cure. Refraining from p.m. is the cure. Not looking at images is the cure. I can’t believe how girls are so normal but end up becoming P stars and think it’s okay to say it’s normal.
    I’m also writing daily journals but it’s not helping a great deal.

what is everyone else upto?