Day 1 on NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by iceviking107, Dec 11, 2023.

1. iceviking107

iceviking107 New Fapstronaut

Day 1. 14 years old. Been fapping to pron for almost a year, my goal is to end it starting now. But every time I try to stop I always relapse after 2 days or so, and I've never really gotten past 5 days. Attempted NNN 2023. Failed. Life is lonely often, addicted to youtube and pron, being homeschooled and not in any sports currently. I recently joined the Civil Air Patrol program with meetings once a week and might join my local swim club. My crush went up and talked to me multiple times months ago, and I keep wanting to go up to her but I haven't and I don't know why. I will be posting every day.

2. Dekisuki

Dekisuki Fapstronaut

Bro indulge your mind in something else if you can't go out to play then do something inside the house.
    My advice would be learn chess , learn a new language or anything you would like to do.
    But just don't sit idle as it would trigger you to fap
    STAY STRONG OUT THERE

3. archer thunder

archer thunder Fapstronaut

Hi there, I hope everything you wish comes to reality. I think you should consider having an accountability partner simply because it seems like you are lonely. I might be wrong though but whatever it is, stay strong brother!

iceviking107 likes this.
  4. iceviking107

iceviking107 New Fapstronaut

Thanks for the advice

Dekisuki likes this.