Day 0 - again...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by iborntobefree, Oct 5, 2015.

1. iborntobefree

iborntobefree Fapstronaut

Hi there,

I am new on the site, but old with the fight, all of you in this community are fighting. I always have shorter streaks of nf (1-2 weeks) and twice I got to even 4 months, but this was a long time ago. Since then my longest nf period was like 40 days, but in the last time I just fail over and over again. So after a short research I came to nofap and decided to take your help you are offering. After reading so many testimonies, I am really convinced that it IS possible to overcome this addiction, even if sometimes it seems impossible. But actually even the word itself says that i'm_possibble, so I want to get some equipped with some new weapons on nofap! So round n begins right here and right now against pmo!

2. 4mywife

4mywife Guest

You can make it! Don't let set backs cloud your vision. Focus on the goal and as thoughts enter your mind that aren't in line with your goal, enjoy casting them aside. You don't have to accept and give in when the rationalization starts. As your train your brain to behave (re wire) you will gradually learn to quickly sense those thoughts that will not help you move toward the goal and it will get easier to discard them before they begin to make you stop, turn aside and give them time to bring doubt or gain a foot hold in causing you to relapse.
    Start with the power, peace and satisfaction of saying "no." Try it when a past urge shows up. Take a mental picture of the feeling you'll get afterward. Use this to help you find the strength to say "no" early in the battle.

Stay on target, don't give up!

yousuff likes this.
  3. iborntobefree

iborntobefree Fapstronaut

Thank you 4mywife for the encouraging words! I will try my best!