1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating is not worth it(opinion)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by RSJL, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Born_For_War

Born_For_War Fapstronaut

Me too. MGTOW for life!

2. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Rejection is part of the process.

3. It's a numbers game, we all have been rejected one way or another doesn't mean we stop going to the plate for the next pitch. You might strikeout or you might hit a homerun but you won't know until you try.

4. Deerstrong

Deerstrong Fapstronaut

Thats the mgtow way of living nothing wrong in fact i was thinking of doing the same months back but during a hunting trip I spend 3 days with a buddy thats 80 years old and I truly appreciate his friendship I am 25 and the stuff he told me based on experience were gems as he said bold and simple a mans happiness is 2 things. God and a family. He didnt specifically said a wife er women but a family there is a lot to girls that make them unwantable (look at mgtow example) but the fact that family comes with great benefits and joys also remains true.

5. Deerstrong

Deerstrong Fapstronaut

That is kind of true not because you dont have interest or show interes but because you are nor giving her your attention which is your tender and the same way she values her ass or pussy as the price you tender it same way make them chase for your attention, careful not giving it all because thats when the unfareness happens and the bitch finds a bad boy to be who she wants because he doesnt pay much attention to her. It sucks so many bitches are as stupid because there was always guys willing to give the world for them amd they betray them. A vicious sad cycle ruining society.

6. You know what's funny, this is my old profile forum.lol