1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating during PMO-addiction/Problem with fetishes

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by PhilippB, Dec 25, 2023.

1. PhilippB

PhilippB Fapstronaut

Hello guys,

merry christmas to all of you!

So right now I am not even on day 1 of Nofap/no P.

Sometimes I think that it would be nice to have a girlfriend (its often because of sexual urges that I think that) but when I ejaculate then I don’t even feel the need or wish that much to have one.

I also had a date with a girl last time and it was really nice, I enjoyed talking to her and her company. But as I mentioned when I have ejaculated then all the real neediness for a woman is gone. Is that normal?

I don’t know, sometimes I am also lonely, but I enjoy being lonely on other occasions and don’t feel ready for a serioua relationship.

I also have a real bad sexchat addiction that is caused by some trauma I think.

I tend to humiliate myself while chatting with women and we chat about really disgusting stuff.

Can I even have a good and functioninf relationship rn?

I am also getting back into the Catholic faith, and sometimes I think maybe I am not even built for a relationship with a woman? Am I made to be a hermit or something like that? Or should I devote my life to studies and a spiritual way, a special task?

I guess I just have to life my life as good as I can and not chase women or aiming to find a woman.

I also thini I should start doing nofap for real now but I alwys fail at day 3 or 4.

What do you guys think?

2. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

What do you think?

3. PhilippB

PhilippB Fapstronaut

I think that it might benefit me on the emotional side but it won’t solve my problems.

I think it would be better to wait and foght my demons.

DankOcean likes this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Sounds like a good idea.

DankOcean likes this.