1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyber Blackmail

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by NewMe2683, Nov 19, 2022.

1. NewMe2683

NewMe2683 Fapstronaut

I’m on day 19 of nofap and have been extremely horny. I haven’t let PMO, but I have been using dating apps like tinder. I’ve been using them primarily because I feel extremely lonely and want someone to talk to.

Anyways, I start talking to this girl on Snapchat. We talked for about an hour and then she started moving things more sexual. We eventually ended up exchanging nudes and were going to meet up later.

Then all the sudden she sends me all the pictures I’d sent her and screenshots of all the people I follow on social media (mom, dad, aunt, uncle, friends, etc.). I’m not sure how the blackmailer got the images because I never got a screenshot notification on Snapchat. They told me that they would send my pictures to all of my followers if I did not send them $300.

I know you’re never supposed to send them money, but I ended up sending them $50 to delete my pictures. The scammer sent me a video of them deleting the pictures from the camera roll, but not they’re recently deleted. When I asked them to delete it from their recently deleted, they blackmailed me for an additional $125. After I sent that, I asked the blackmailer to delete the pictures fully. They then told me that their colleagues needed an additional $100 so I sent that too.

I figured that if I didn’t block them after I sent the last $100 they would have the chance to blackmail me for more money. After I sent the $100 I blocked them and it does not appear as if they have leaked my nudes.

I deactivated my Facebook and instagram accounts so they can’t find the people I follow. I have had another female account try to add me on Snapchat since, but I immediately ignored them.

I’m so angry at myself right now. My dick led me to make a mistake I would have normally never made. I was blinded by my hornyness and I screwed myself. I can only pray that the blackmailer moves on to another victim and does not leak my nudes.

2. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Unfortunately this kind of things are easy to with people who are not very careful about their data and are big on social media. I'm sorry to heart that this happened to you.

You don't have to have any kind of technical skills to be able to pull that off. So anybody in the world can do that. Videos of them deleting the nudes from their phone and even from the "recently deleted" is no proof at all. It could have been copied infinite times.

I would report this to the police. This is highly criminal and I hope these people will suffer for this.

PS: I highly suspect the nudes you received are just some random pictures on the internet. Next time ask for something highly specific in the picture e.g. show me a photo with a toothbrush and an onion.

3. NewMe2683

NewMe2683 Fapstronaut

Undoubtedly an incredible Lu stupid decision on my part. I’ve had friends this has happened to and knew the risks, but took them anyways. Luckily it looks like the blackmailer has left me alone and has not posted the pictures.

4. NewMe2683

NewMe2683 Fapstronaut

Well the blackmailer sent me an email last night. Not sure how they got my email address. But I’ve reported it as spam and blocked the address. There still isn’t anything sent to my family or friends, but I’m terribly worried. Hopefully they will just leave me alone when they realize they cannot contact me.

5. Moral of the story, never ever send nude pictures of yourself to strangers on the internet.

6. Thats real tough to hear, Hope you learned your lesson. DONT SEND NUDES OF YOURSELF