1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Current Readings/Future Readings

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Daniel_W.

Daniel_W. Fapstronaut

"The Joy of Uncircumcising" by Jim Bigelow, Ph.D.

2. I got Stephen King's IT from 24-hour grocery store tonight. I need to finish the Harry Potter and I haven't been reading a single chapter since May. :(

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Just finished How Hard It Really Is by J.S. Park - An unbelievable honest book, well written and researched on the subject of depression written by someone who suffers from it himself. If you struggle with depression or want to understand it more I'd recommend reading it.

I've been looking back at my last post here and I'm only still reading Marie Colvin's book. It's the kind of book you can dip in and out of. Will go back to reading some of them eventually.

Looking forward to Rachel Held Evens new book on the Bible.
    For sure I want to read Rob Bell's book on the Bible.
    Apparently Lisa Gungor is working on some kind of memoir :emoji_grin:
    Finding God in the Waves by Mike McHargue is definitely on my reading list and so is Keep No Record by Cassie Beebe ;)
    I think I should read Daring Greatly but it kind of scares me. Daughters of Eve looks interesting.

Rereading Sex God and have started The Underground Railroad and Scrappy Little Nobody :emoji_sweat_smile:

I do need to be more disciplined with my reading... Spend less time watching TV and on the internet and read more.

4. I have finished the following books-
    1.The man who sold his ferrari by Robin Sharma
    2.Greatness guide by Robin Sharma
    3.how to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
    4.Dan Brown's Da Vinci code,Deception point ,lost symbol,Angels and demons,Inferno but I enjoyed their movies much more
    5.The Way of Men by JACK DONOVAN .(I request all men here to read this book )
    6.Magic of Thinking BIG by David Schwartz
    7.Bhagwad Gita(though english version is available ,It cannot be translated with the meaning it has inn the Sanskrit shlokas .So I read it in Sanskrit)