1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crush

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Blop12, May 27, 2016.

1. Blop12

Blop12 Fapstronaut

girl I like at my school never talked to her smiles at me st school sometimes but she's really popular I have her Facebook and snapchat but I don't know if i should message her or not, opinions? And how?

2. Rikarwb

Rikarwb Fapstronaut

It's what i always tell people. You don't lose anything by messaging / talking to your crush.

And even, if you fuck it up by doing something awkward that leads to her ignoring you for the rest of your life ( which obviously won't happen :D ), learn from that mistake and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Uhm ... with your phone. You can type with your fingers :D

I'm joking about it because you're complicating. Just say "hi", start to know her. Then you can invite her out. The max she can say is " I'm sorry, i don't want to go". Then you'll know she is out of your league, but until then :D Try.

Good luck :)

New Life Mantra 333 and Blop12 like this.
  3. Blop12

Blop12 Fapstronaut

I'll try and build up the courage to do so!

4. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hmm, how about talking to her and/or her friends when you're at school? That way at least she knows who you are if you want to message her. This probably isn't very helpful, sorry- bit personally I would recommend trying to approach her somehow in person first rather than via social media.

Blop12 likes this.
  5. Blop12

Blop12 Fapstronaut

Sadly I'm not in any of her lessons and she's always with a massive group!

6. Rikarwb

Rikarwb Fapstronaut

i read somewhere aproaching a girl in a group shows confidence. But if you think you're not prepared to talk to her alone ... don't try to talk her while in a group XD

That's like wanting to eat an elephant whole. You need to eat it piece by piece :)

New Life Mantra 333 and Blop12 like this.
  7. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Do you know any of the people in this 'massive group'?

8. Blop12

Blop12 Fapstronaut

Yes but I don't like any of them, they're all like party people whereas I go with the sporty people.

9. You lose 100% of the things you never attempt.

The only chance you have to win is by taking a chance. If you lose, you're no worse off than you were. If you win, you get the girl.

Be brave, and say hey to her sometime. If you're in school, 99% of people at your age are awkward as hell, so just you having the guts to approach her will immediately set you above 90% of your peers, and even if she declines your interest, she's going to respect you a whole lot more for it.

Blop12 likes this.
  10. Blop12

Blop12 Fapstronaut

Thanks man