1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Crazy urges after sex.. Day 27 NoFap

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by skankhunt, Sep 28, 2018.

1. skankhunt

skankhunt New Fapstronaut

This is my 3rd attempt at Nofap. I am currently on day 27. I am 32 and have performance anxiety issues.

The first two weeks were crazy. And then....

I had sex with my wife on Day 21(no performance anxiety, felt great!!) and since then have been having crazy urges. Feels like I am back to how i felt during the first week.

I have read about the "Chaser effect" have been away from my computer and stopping myself from MOing.

I am substituting to P/sub I started to sniff panties(Will try and control not to do this either). But no edging or M.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Is it normal to feel this way after having sex? Need Help!!

2. torrace

torrace Fapstronaut

Well as long as it can take your mind of P and M, and I'm assuming it's your wife's panties and she's okay with it, go for it!

3. Yeah I'd say this is pretty normal.
    Your brain still craves PMO.
    In my experience, sex with my S/O does not scratch the PMO itch.
    I've found that it's the O part that separates the two.
    Going down the path of PMO, there is so much sensation overload and rush of dopamine and that's what we crave.
    Sex does not do the same thing. There's not much of a sensation overload and the rush of dopamine in just a fraction of what PMO does.

My advice: Don't worry about it. It's part of the recovery process. Eventually, your brain will balance everything out and sex will become totally different for you. In the best way ;)

Wayfindertw likes this.
  4. boilerball123

boilerball123 Fapstronaut

Absolutely common, at least for me. First couple of days (heck, hours) after sex with my wife, I was crawling up the walls trying to go again. It does get better, you do calm down, but you have to find a creative outlet for yourself to get your mind off of the sex. As for the sniffing business, I'd try to avoid - it sounds like you are trying to replicate/replace with something similar and that can only lead into bad directions.

5. Yes it is normal. Luckily you can just f your wife again. Or m but no p if she is not up for it.