Crazy night, last night

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ImFuture, Mar 13, 2022.

1. ImFuture

ImFuture Fapstronaut

Im 25 male, straight.
    Last night went to a gay-party with an straight male friend (let's call him F) and 3 girl friends, 2 are together the other one, I think she was bisexual, I don't know, was not interested on her either.
    G is my friend, the one who's dating with the other girl.

So, we are dancing, and a friend of G shows up and starts dancing with us, she starts asking me a lot of shit and talking me a lot of shit. I laugh, dance a lil bit then go to bathroom. When I came back she was not there, as she was one of the dancers there in the club, she was at the stage dancing.

Few hours later, this same girl shows up again, with a pool-party gun and sprays our mouths with some vodka, I don't know the fuck was that haha. And dances with us a lil bit more.

The party ends, we all go out, the 3 girls we went there with left us, they went home. So I told my friend, F, we should stay there in the crowd in case an after party goes around for us to keep the night going. I notice a blonde, extremely hot girl, that at the club was staring me, even went nearby me like 3-4 times while looking at me, thing is she had a boyfriend and I do not want problems so I stayed in my zone. This blonde comes out of the club and literally throwed herself upon me, again, I ignored due to her boyfriend.

We both there, my friend and I, went to sit on the guardrail (this thing aside on the streets) waiting for someone to talk about some after party and, who shows up? this girl, the dancer. She sits between my friend and I and tells us about an after party she is going. She started saying shit like "ouh is cold here, I gave my jacket to my friend". I was pretty much silent, my friend was chit-chatting with here. Thing is, she brings up the after party she is going, so I ask her for the GoogleMaps to arrive, and of course, I told her "gimme your number in case we get lost" she replied "I don't tend to do this, my number is ...".
    While we were waiting for an uber to pick up this girl and her friends, I listen she says something about the club's name, and I throw a word-play like turning that club name into a 'urban' blowjob word (names were pretty similar, it was fun) she laughs and by the low, so my friend does not hear, tells me "Like the one Im gonna give to you" insta-hard dick, wanted to grab this girl and fuck her right there for fucks sake.

We leave, go with my friend, on his motorbike, to the after party. Got lost, even if don't, that was my chance to send this girl a message so she has my fuckin number. Sent her "we here but got lost". Thing is we waited for 15 minutes, she was way to the after, and my friend tells me "Im leaving, I want to sleep"... man... I told him "yo, wait for 30 minutes, lets see what happens on the after". No chance, he wanted to leave me because he knew I was fucking this girl and he would have to stay alone there.

I had to leave, so this girl texts me "soooo???" like, she had arrived but didn't find me. Replied her "my friend got sleepy and it's his motorbike haha" got no answer of fuckin course.

My friend, months ago, we went to a party because he wanted to fuck one of the girls there, they were talking about it. So I went, even stayed 2 hours alone at the party dancing alone just for him to fuck this girl. And he? he couldn't even gimme 30 minutes.

Guess maybe she texts me out of the blue? I dunno. She has my number. Anyway, I won't text her.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    Momakyet likes this.
  2. jos_neko_kopa

jos_neko_kopa Fapstronaut

My friend, I think you missed the forum

ZOR0 and becomingreat like this.
  3. air1

air1 New Fapstronaut

You Idiot

ZOR0 and Asgardian36 like this.
  4. Coub

Coub Fapstronaut

I laughed hard on this haha.
    Interesting story but definetly wrong section.

ImFuture likes this.
  5. Id say that was quite a night my friend

6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

How & Why this is a Success Story? Any one???? I feel so stupid for having read this post. FML.