1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Covid related question

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Inloverber, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Inloverber

Inloverber Fapstronaut

How do you Lookafter your physical & Mental health during COVID-19?
    I have a routine, minimize newsfeeds and screen time, do simple daily physical exercises. Keep in regular routines, schedules & contact with loved ones via technology.

2. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

Physical excersise. I do weightlifting, but there is a study that show that the higher your excercise capacity is the lower probability to develop high risks of covid. Sun showers, drinking alcaline water (tested), eating healthy, trying to eat the less food coming from animals.

Mental health - trying to survive. Decreasing use of social media, but when you have nothing to do is difficult. Trying not to make stupid things and to keep a healthy relation with my mother and sister, although it is not currently okay. Talking and writing to several friends to increase the chances of having a nice conversation with anybody. Find soemthing useful I could do. Trying to find a job. Looking for a proper therapist.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    kropo82 likes this.
  3. OffCartman

OffCartman Fapstronaut

It's been tough physically. I was beasting it out in the gym before COVID, and then all of our gyms shut down. I could have kept working out somewhat at home, but instead I just got lazy binging Netflix, and I put on a few pounds and lost a little definition. Started going back to the gym in early October, was able to get back to the same levels about a month later, only to have a COVID scare, at which point I decided it wasn't worth the risk going to the gym anymore. Now I'm working out with some dumbbells at home. It's certainly not the same as going to the gym, but it'll have to do for now.

Mentally, I just try to keep busy and such, though 8+ months in, it's taking a toll on me for sure. Add to the fact that I'm single and haven't been able to date since this all started, and it kind of sucks. :(