1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Counting The Days

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jun 6, 2023.

1. I've decided to take a more precise, organised approach to habit tracking. There are various apps available for download on the app store that enable you to count the number of days you've abstained from your vices. In my case, the vices are PMO, alcohol consumption and a lack of daily exercise. By downloading any one of these apps, I'm able to track my progress for each one individually and I'm proud to say that I've been alcohol free for 3 days, PMO free for 22 days, and I've exercised daily for 45 consecutive days. There are other bad habits that I'd like to keep track of, among those being a lack of book reading, a lack of prayer, and a lack of meditation. By zeroing in on these bad habits, I believe that I will be one step closer to achieving a well balanced, productive lifestyle.

user32106 likes this.
  2. user32106

user32106 Fapstronaut

Well done. I'd like to find a very simple bare bones calendar app for marking days

Brandon96 likes this.
  3. Keep searching. I'm sure that an app as you described would not be difficult to find.