1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

contraceptives is the real iceberg,all crime and other issues is the tip

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by loneloan, Oct 31, 2022.

1. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

Im not a denialist and I know hunger,crime,wars are a real problem,a real issue. However considering all the (stuff I posted about,too)info about Sentience and the definition of a Human from the first cell, I think the real killers,the real evil is contraception,birth control.
    And for the record: MEN are also responsible here,not just women. they know full-well if their girlfriends are using the Abortive pill. But no united nations and no ngo lists abortion-Pill usage as a murder;yet it is.
    This is a bit of a discharge rant but i really believe this. the contraceptive industry has killed more people than probably any other profit-based organization.

Jota Dey likes this.
  2. MarcelProust

MarcelProust Fapstronaut

condom is contraceptive too, if you cum into condom you are murderer too?

3. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

men who use condoms are a contraceptivist but not a murderer. I was referring to abortive Pills or other embryo/human cell-killing methods.