Confusing lust for love?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by WhyNotStop, Mar 20, 2022.

1. I have been dealing with this issue for over a year. I am currently in my early 20's and I have a strong attachment to older woman, typically 10+ years of difference. I am not all too sure what started this. The problem I am currently having is that I find it hard to find girls my age interesting, typically I feel unconfident or intimitated by them. The issue I am currently having is... I have been speaking to woman 10+ years older than me, that are in no way or form compatible with me and I seem to let lust gain control over my emotions and I feel like I have a deep attachment with them. Letting this illusion of love take over me has lead to very nasty breakups with people I knew from the start I couldn't have a positive future with. Right now I feel empty and lonely due to this, I feel a strong attachment to someone I know for a fact isn't compatible with me. I already know the outcome, but the need for loneliness to go away and lust is making me feel powerless.

2. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

Hmm, why you are not compatible? Can you give more detail

3. Aboodhi

Aboodhi Fapstronaut

I experienced the same problem brother. I was madly interested on women older than me. To simplify Milf types. I know I grew this habit from P, I knew it was taboo but I couldn't help myself. I was soaked in it for years. But the more you stay away from P, the faster this feeling will fade. Just focus on your PMO and try to quit it. With it everything will end hopefully. Good luck!