1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confidence

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Anti-ordinary, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Anti-ordinary

Anti-ordinary Fapstronaut

Hi guys I need some help with getting my confidence up. Its my final year at school and I want to get more girls. I am a good - looking guy and muscular. Girls even wonder why I don't talk to them. Some even think that I am gay. But a matter of fact is its the confidence that I lack to get to talk to them and take it further. Also do you have any tips on how to take a girl from being more than just friends?

Thank you for reading.

2. Ouch
    Just ask them out its that simple, as fare as getting beyond friends you have to touch them there hands, shoulder ,arm its not easy at first but you have to and also always go for some kind of kiss on the first date because if not they wont think your interested in them . This wont get them all to fall in love with you but It will keep you out of the just friends zone and show romantic interest . Good luck

Asgardian36 likes this.
  3. Come.on! Good lookin ?muscular ? Just do it! Be yourself , dont fake it out. Even if you are still shy,emotional , talk with them. If you like one ,tell her. There are girls out there that appreciate guys that are a lil more emotional.
    Got that alpha body,go get them!

There are no magic tricks for it!

Asgardian36 and Woodcutter74 like this.
  4. topjobm8two

topjobm8two Fapstronaut

In the next week, approach 10 girls and just talk to them. Just literally go up and say hi and have a chat.

Good luck.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  5. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Step one is asking them out on dates, and make sure you talk about sex so it's clear you're not looking for "just friends".

Asgardian36 likes this.