1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Compulsive Masturbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by bomberro, Apr 7, 2022.

1. bomberro

bomberro New Fapstronaut

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum but seriously want to get a grip on my masturbation habit. I find that I have the most trouble in the mornings or late at night, seemingly touching myself without realizing to the point where I begin to edge.

I'd really like to know how people control themselves, I haven't been able to control this habit after trying to stay on nofap for more than 2 years. I can't go for longer than a month. Even today I relapsed this morning and then relapsed again a couple minutes later because I figured what the hell is there left to lose. Since then I've felt like shit and had to take off work because I was too drained of energy to get out of bed. Anyone else going through something like this?

Advice appreciated. Glad to be on a forum with link minded individuals.

- Ro

2. craftyboi

craftyboi Fapstronaut

If you can do a month at a time I think you’re doing really well. A lot of people find it hard to do a day or a week. I feel the same as you mornings and nights are my worst cheat times.

Dr. Life rebuilder likes this.

3. Mornings and Mid afternoons to evenings are my worst. We must do our best to keep our brain busy and fight off these weird thought's of "wanting". What I could suggest to you is that you perhaps start learning about chakra's and especially the Solar Plexus as our control center to self confidence and will power. Once you start to meditate on this region you'll feel a warm threw out you're body and it will gradually help you seize control in this habit.