1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold approach

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Mankrik, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Mankrik

Mankrik Fapstronaut

Went up to a different college to hangout with some friends and to go on a date with a girl I really like. Long story but the girl I went to see was going back home that weekend so it was bad timing. We still saw each other briefly though. Anyway back to the story. Me and my friends were sitting around and we saw an attractive girl sitting alone nearby. Everyone was trying to make each other go talk to her and we're placing bets and stuff (really silly and immature imo) and nobody would go so I went and talked to her. It was a really good conversation and she seemed really cool. I probably could have gotten her number but wasn't really interested and didn't want to lead her on and plus I'm really interested and am pursuing someone right now. Anyway, don't be afraid of the cold approach it's never as bad as you think it's going to be.

Casey54 and TheBigBadWolf like this.
  2. TheBigBadWolf

TheBigBadWolf Fapstronaut

Great job!!!

All of your friends (while it may not be obvious) are probably envious of your ability to be able to go up and talk to a hot girl. Hopefully what you did will inspire them to make a move on a girl they like in the future.
    Congrats.

-TheBigBadWolf

Mankrik likes this.
  3. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

The best sales people in the world are also people that get rejected the most.

They know the value of what they're selling and they also know that it's not for everyone no matter how good the product is.

Just as you won't like everyone, not everyone will like you.

Going after what you want is all you can do. The outcome isn't up to you, but let's find out what happens.

Mankrik, Hitto and Knighthawk like this.