1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold approach experience

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by smilesmile, Oct 11, 2018.

1. smilesmile

smilesmile New Fapstronaut

Today while I was on my bicycle I saw this girl, she smiled at me, I immediately biked back and talked with her said she had a nice smile and asked where she was going. She was heading towards this mall, I asked if I could come with her. In the beginning it was good, but she became nervous and weird. Saw her hands shaking, I was super chilled. In the middle of mall she hinted me to leave her alone. I said, oh no problem I will once you are done shopping in my mind thinking I ain't leaving just yet bitch lol. I was still chill, outside she was like well maybe I will see you around some day and I said well rather not she was a little offended, and I am like you look like you saw a ghost or something. Didn't give number either. So I went on home.

2. its hard to judge from one ecounter with women it seems you hung around a little to long and waited to long to ask for a number go up next time talk for a few minutes say you got to go somewere and ask for the number so you can continue the conversation at a latter time . preferably a date after you call to set it up . Nothing is fool proof in dating

Reborn16 likes this.
  3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

You did what most wouldn't dare to so good stuff!

As soon as I have a study break I'm going to try this challenge
    https://www.menprovement.com/picking-up-girls/

Will probably be the most awkward and rejection-filled 30 days of my life, but I guarantee I'll learn something... even if it's that pickup isn't for me lol.

Stay chill like you do, keep going!