1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CHURCH OF RECOVERY CHALLENGE (Based on Christianity)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Hey, mate!

Truly glad, you’re well, pal. It’s a pity that such ghouls exist IRL. Understandable, reactions.
    Btw, It is incredibly optimistic to witness your relentless determination, it gives us all more power to keep on moving ahead on our journeys no matter what.

Take your time, mate.
    Stay strong. Viel Glück.

Angel. likes this.
  2. Thank you for your kind words. My determination hasn't wavered. It's incredible how one real shock in life, and things go spiraling. Another day to go to see if I'm fine to continue here.

Not sure what happened with the title of the thread, as it says 'Recovery' now, and I didn't do that.

Are you okay with this thread continuing, or shall I post a new thread (where I can make changes if need be)?

ConstantineReboot likes this.
  3. I reckon a new thread might serve us better, mate. Since that’ll be amendable. But, take your time, We’ll be ready whenever you are. Stay strong.

Day 56.

Angel. likes this.
  4. Okie doke, I shall repost the thread. It'll take a while to sort out the fonts, as I practiced, and the writing font turns black, but it shouldn't take too long. I noticed the title was edited by a moderator. Not sure why.

If you, or anyone else, has any suggestions for an alternative title, fire away!

5. Well, it looks like I won't be able to repost the thread. I've tried multiple times, and I'm blocked from posting it. I'm allowed to post a new thread, but I can't repost this one. Oh well:(

6. Oh, that's really sad to hear, mate. Maybe a moderator may help us with that. Or we may continue here as well, because finally what matters is that we progress and march forward in our personal journeys and ultimately achieve the end goal i.e., self-improvement.
    Stay Strong, mate.

Angel. likes this.
  7. Day 60.

Doing well, mate. Stay strong.

Angel. likes this.