1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Chronic Cyber Sex Addiction

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Earl Sweatpants, May 23, 2020.

1. Earl Sweatpants

Earl Sweatpants Fapstronaut

@FellowCompanion Thanks for the reply brother. Do these urges dissipate every day. Because they are strong as fuck today. I will decide not to do it!

FellowCompanion likes this.
  2. FellowCompanion

FellowCompanion Fapstronaut

From my experience, the first 2 weeks seem to be hard in general but it gets a bit easier with every day. Your head will throw urges at you, make up excuses/justifications and do everything it can to lure you back into this habit in order to stay in the comfort zone. Feel free to look it up.

Try to find your triggers and remove them. Another thing I would advise you to do is to work from within. Become aware about what has led you down to PMO. Remove the roots and replace them entirely with something productive. Acknowledging that in the end it comes down to a choice is helping me. I decided to let it go and move on. It sounds weird but it really is that simple. Took me some time to realise it though.

I'm convinced that all of us will make it and whatever may happen don't be harsh to yourself :)

3. Earl Sweatpants

Fuck back on chatroulete like a motherfucking junkie. This shit is as addictive as poker machines. I must see as psychologist if i keep relapsing

4. Earl Sweatpants

I should have listened to you. The urge was too strong, so I ended up"Treating myself" last night. I spent up to 5 hours on chatroulette websites/apps staying up til early morning. Because of this I had a rubbish sleep and feeling grumpy and shit today. I must make the choice to be strong, leave that shit behind and never look back! This has caused so Mich damage in my life yet I'm so addicted

5. Earl Sweatpants

Day 1 of Nofap complete! I know it's a small milestone but I will keep this up for as long as possible!

6. Earl Sweatpants

Day 3 almost complete... Haven't felt this awesome and pumped in ages!

7. Earl Sweatpants

5 days of Nofap! Day 6 here I come!!

Free your mind likes this.
  8. Free your mind

Free your mind Fapstronaut

Keep on going. I have problems with camsites as well. Developed severe PIED.
    Stay away from it.

9. Earl Sweatpants

What is your age and how long have you been addicted for?

10. Earl Sweatpants

Day 6: I came so close to relapsing. I was watching Jamaica dancehall videos on pronhub of beautiful Jamaican women dancing sexy. However I RESISTED THE URGE TO TOUCH MY DICK. I'm pretty sure that 6 days is the longest amount of time I have gone without chocking the chicken since 13 years of age. I have never felt so aroused from a video in my life. Nofap has made me incredibly horny. I will persevere so I can always have a hard dick and good sex drive for my future girlfriend. 1 week of nofap from tomorrow. LETS GO!!!!

11. Earl Sweatpants

Relapsed on day 6 with PMO. I don't feel that bad this time because it wasn't to a cam site plus I have achieved a new nofap record!

12. Free your mind

Free your mind Fapstronaut

13. goalreacher

goalreacher Fapstronaut

Hi Earl swatpants, I'm in the same condition, this fucking omegle is the worst thing invented in the world! I've tried quitting lot of times, now its my first time in this site, lets see how it goes. I understand all that you say cause I'm living it.

14. Earl Sweatpants

Haha of course. It's fuckin horrible. We've probably met each other on an omegle binge lol (disconnects instantly for every male). All the best brother!

15. goalreacher

goalreacher Fapstronaut

Haha probably we did. But recently I've been thinking omegle is more a gambling addiction that a sex addiction. You don't use money, but u use time. And when (rarely) something good happens, you think.. I can do it again, and better... etc.

I've been trying with coldturkey blocker, I think it works fine. Block your sites when you feel strong and it will help you when you feel weak. I've blocked for 15 days (I have free version and it allows 15 days) omegle and all similar. I'm in the day 5 and it goes well.

You are 18, use it as an advantage, there is a world of girls to know and have good times with them in years to come. Don't ruin it with "screen girls" that don't know u and don't care about you.

I'll be around bro.
    best