1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

CBD for anxiety?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Low, May 17, 2017.

1. Low

Low Fapstronaut

has anyone tried cbd for anxiety?

vibemaker and Strength And Light like this.
  2. If you are talking about the stuff in cannabis/hemp then I have read that it works. Could be worth a shot.

vibemaker likes this.
  3. Why not just smoke weed? It does wonders for anxiety. If you smoke at night after you finish everything, that's what helped me.

4. I guess weed can be quite expensive and some people may not wan't to buy it illegally.

5. Ah I guess you are right. I forget sometimes it's a crime lol at dumb laws

6. Yeah ikr. Why should a medical herb be illegal anywhere

7. Because there is more money for the government if they keep it illegal. Money "fighting" the "problem", money persecuting offenders, money, money, money, and mo money.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. I guess prescription pills are a better way to make money and wreck people's lives.

9. Low

Low Fapstronaut

i stopped the cbd atm im not really sure it i like the effect it gives me.

10. goliaph

goliaph Fapstronaut

Ohh, yeah cbd is a good way to treat anxiety. My mom has problems with anxiety and it was really terrible. Many medicine we have tried but did not give us results. She was too sluggish and depressive. Then I tried to use cbd. The effect was awesome. For her the most comfortable way was vaping cbd oil and I bought cbd vape pen from https://knockoutcbd.com. These guys have great reputation! As a result, she regularly smoked a vape with the CBD and this helped her to cope with all difficulties perfectly. I also heard that many people use alcohol or drugs to fight depression, but the CBD has absolutely no side effects!

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  11. April 2020 Help

April 2020 Help Fapstronaut

Might as well give it a try what’s the worst that could happen?

I take 2 cbd high strength pills in the morning and I think it helps me however could all be placebo.

12. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

Those guys up there act as if CBD and weed are the same thing when they aren't, they're both just derived from the same compound. In my experience with both weed and CBD, CBD definitely helps with anxiety, sleep, and even skin quality without any psychoactive properties. Of course, before beginning any new medicine or adding anything new to your body you should consult a doctor. Good luck

April 2020 Help likes this.