1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I get some advice?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by payperview, Aug 25, 2021.

Should I start online dating?

1. YES

2. NO

3. MAYBE

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. payperview

payperview New Fapstronaut

I come here seeking the advice of the old and experienced. I started my journey to become a better man on 23rd of August 2021, though there have been prior attempts at it but never did I really go over 62 days, there may be a reason to that; as I did not focus on anything other than semen retention.
    This may be to early to ask this question but What the Hell!! try and learn.
    I seek advice on online dating or is it to early in the journey? It will also help if you all can steer me in to the right direction regarding this.
    Would really appreciate your help if you can get me started on online dating.
    P.S- I have never dated before be it online or offline.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Get to your best version first. Be happy of the man you become and from that good place go and date woman. The better you are, the better woman and experiences you are going to get.
    If you want, in the meantime read Coach corey wayne "How to be a 3% man". It really going to help you in life and eventually while dating.

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Interesting, I've been in many dating sites for years, sometimes something good can come from it. It also helps to losen up and learn to talk to women.

I might do a thread about it.
    But sure do it. At least it helps to develops social skills and meet new people

payperview likes this.