1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can’t sleep after a few days of no PMO

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BCranjis, Nov 17, 2022.

1. BCranjis

BCranjis Fapstronaut

I struggle to switch my brain off and sleep at the best of times, but after a few days, or a day before I’m expecting to hook up with a girl. All I can think about is sex, I cannot turn it off, I literally have sleepless nights because the entire time, that’s all I can think of. This is obviously no good, the best way to stop it is usually to MO, but not the best, because then I’m not confident I’ll be recharged the next day to meet a girl.

Any solutions please?

2. desmond3

desmond3 Fapstronaut

I remember I saw a method somewhere online, that one can try to imagine that he is a piece of ice in (a large tank of) water, slowly dissolving. Then, he will start to become calm and eventually fall asleep. It works pretty well for me, maybe you can give it a try too.

Also, I notice sleeping on my right side (instead of my back) also helps. I have less sexual thoughts in this position.

BCranjis likes this.
  3. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Melatonin helps. Do like 100 pushups before you go to bed. Just tire yourself tf out

Jefe Rojo and BCranjis like this.