(Brasil) Erro. Vergonha.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by InProgressToABetterPerson, Oct 1, 2017.

1. InProgressToABetterPerson

InProgressToABetterPerson New Fapstronaut

Bom eu vim blog porque eu estava com uma sequência de 1 mês sem M,P e hoje eu fiz a merda de quebrar a sequência essa semana tem sido muito difícil, e hoje o balão acabou estourando e eu não consegui me conter. Conto com a ajuda de todos, sei apenas o básico do inglês nada muito avançado. Obg

2. Translated to English by Google:

Well I came blog because I was with a sequence of 1 month without M, P and today I did the shit to break the sequence this week has been very difficult, and today the balloon ended up bursting and I could not contain myself. I count on the help of all, I know only the basics of English nothing very advanced. THX

Reply in English:

InProgress,

Welcome to NoFap,

You have found the best place to stop pmo. It is not easy, it is simple - but not easy. There is support here, lots of help in the 'getting started' guide.

Keep us informed, and don't worry about the English. Google will translate Portuguese to English just fine.

L

Reply Translated from English Back to Portuguese by Google:

Em progresso,

Bem-vindo ao NoFap,

Você encontrou o melhor lugar para parar o pmo. Não é fácil, é simples - mas não é fácil. Há apoio aqui, muita ajuda no guia "começar".

Mantenha-nos informados e não se preocupe com o inglês. O Google traduzirá o português para o inglês.

L