1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Brain ,discouragement , regret big relapse

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Andy1517, Nov 15, 2023.

1. Andy1517

Andy1517 Fapstronaut

Lately I’ve find myself giving into looking at P and I haven’t been abstaining I’ve had sex A few times and M A few times also and now it’s like I feel A shift in my brain and my eyes keep constantly twitching it’s very scary feel like my PAWS gotten very severe n idk what to do but I must stop giving in , god been telling me to fast from my addiction but I kept going on n on and giving into temptation, earlier today I toook A nap and just jolt out of my sleep was almost frightening cause that was A first that has happen to that extreme but from this day forth im changing for the greater good it sucks cause it took me getting to this point to learn my lesson

fusion47 likes this.
  2. GeorgeJetson

GeorgeJetson Fapstronaut

Be easy on yourself. This is a process that sometimes takes months or years of experiences to understand...and sometimes it's never clear why we act out and why we are the way we are.

However, there is hope! Plenty of hope! All these experiences lead us to where we are at today...and just for today, I choose to be sober. You see, I got nowhere beating myself up about relapse. It just kept me in a dark negative mood...and I continually felt sorry for myself. Now, I take it one day at a time...I don't care about the past, I don't care about the future. I just focus on today...and today I choose to be sober.

Consider focusing on the right now...the right here. Be optimistic and hopeful as there is a way up and out...but you must take action and implement a plan of recovery, just for today.

Wishing you the best!