1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bots Commenting on Social Media

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by HealingBodyandMind, Oct 20, 2023.

1. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

So, looks like bots can comment on social media..

I am now pretty convinced the governments/holders of resources put millions of bot profiles on all major social media outlets in order to keep a certain “status quo” dialogue

so anytime you read and article or go on social media… just know a lot of the comments you are reading are purposefully designed to maintain a certain world perspective

LostSon267, Mr.Tony and En?gmatic like this.
  2. Oh yeah absolutely, I'm surprised you only noticed this now. It's surprisingly easy to do this, simpler than a lot of people think.

Wolves of Wisdom, En?gmatic and 500 like this.
  3. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

yea I was never aware of this until last night to be honest

4. A lot of posts you see online are not real. On YouTube, Twitter, etc. Either bots or paid shills.

500 likes this.
  5. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Still remember the rotten tomatoes fake bot reviews in Star Wars 9.
    Just don’t get influenced by these…we need to judge by ourselves.
    Anyway one day they will probably flood internet with fake chatgpt bots to a point were you will not be able to understand if people commenting are bots or real people. I mean right now you can easy see if it’s an algorithm or a real human, but maybe in future it will change.

soldier407 and 500 like this.
  6. What do you mean? Captain Marvel is the greatest movie of all time!!! I love Black Panther!!!

LostSon267 and En?gmatic like this.
  7. Damn why did you have to throw the Kingdom of Bhutan under the bus like that?

Akira123456 likes this.
  8. Couldn't agree more.

500 likes this.
  9. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Erm actually The Marvels will over take Captain Marvel as the peak of all time :p

10. Way ahead of you, already pre-ordered my ticket.

11. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

Captain Marvel is a Masterpiece

12. When my lord and saviour, Brie Larson, evaporated that horrible sexist rapist with her laser vision, after he dared to speak to her, I stood up in the cinema and wept and clapped. Afterwards I bought my wife and my wife's son a Happy Meal.

13. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

She Hulk vs Captain Marvel is the next Civil war

14. Honestly if Disney adapt the part in Civil War 2 where Carol, without any irony, compares Magneto to Hitler after he refuses to help her arrest people for crimes they haven't done yet I'll forgive them for the previous 100 shitty movies they released before that.

LostSon267 likes this.