Both Modern Feminism and MGTOW Were Created to Divide and Conquer

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Matrix Intel, May 5, 2017.

1. I used to think like that. Not anymore.

2. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

Good. I have a problem with MGTOW not because they wanna abstain form a relationship, but because the majority of its members are mysognystic.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Third_Eye

Third_Eye Guest

I'm anti-feminist and anti-MGTOW because of the "gender hate" they have.

4. Malek98

Malek98 Fapstronaut

Most men are aware that not all women are like that, hateful feminists. (N.A.W.A.L.T)
    There are actually a lot of women who disagree with third wave feminism.

If I could fall for a girl like such, I'd probably be the happiest I've ever been. For now I'm just gonna focus on myself and try to meet new people, and be more patient with other people, including women. Yet I keep people at an arms length, I personally think trust is earned, it shouldn't be given lightly. Learned this the hard way.

I think I might have a crush on a new girl at work, but I don't know yet. I often catch her staring at me, I'm curious what her thoughts would be. Yet I need to conquer my social anxiety first and foremost before I ask for her number.

I don't consider myself full blown mgtow, because I wouldn't fall into that category, I'm not red pilled just yet, more purple pilled rather. Like I wanna find love with a genuinely good woman yet I'm concerned about being hurt again or wasting time. Nothing ventured, nothing gained tho I suppose. Still my guard is up. A lot of these mgtow men have had their lives ruined in family court. So I find their stories interesting to say the least.

You're quite right though that hate begets hate. I personally find it disheartening and a shame that neither gender can trust one another anymore. These are the times we live in sadly. Perhaps if you're lucky, you can stumble on the exception, maybe. However time will tell whether or not they care about you genuinely as a person and are not simply just using you temporarily only to toss you aside for no apparent reason.

5. Facundo93

Facundo93 Guest

Feminism and the alleged liberation of women is promoved by the elites in order to destroy the family and reduce the population. You are right, but if you say this idea in public, you are intolerant. It´s the society where we live.

Best Regards, have a nice day

6. Yeah, I know that. It was just a joke

7. :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:
    I thought you were black, I really did.

8. Nah lol I'm white

9. Me too.

10. Why?

11. For me it might have something to do with all your avatars featuring black people. Also you seem to love and have quite a lot of knowledge of hip hop. Obviously, these are silly reasons but they made me think that.

12. Your posts make you sound as though you're black.

13. I have a lot of black friends. I actually just started a thread about race where I reveal my race.

14. Malek98

Malek98 Fapstronaut

I figured from the winky-face-emoji, but I kinda wanted a viable excuse to post that vid, so...

15. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

I'd say ideology is itself an addiction [ad-dict-ion...to-words]. Feminism is obviously an ideology, and so too is the reactionary MGTOW movement.

A man should not be reactionary, blown this way and that, but be grounded in himself. He can look at all ideologies, and sifting the wheat from the chaff, take the truth from each and put them in a greater context. This is a magnanimous quality of the mind as opposed to a narrowing or a collapsing of mind into a mere two-dimensional mode of thought.

So, men and women, are on one level, at the moral universal level, equal. But at the concrete level of relationships and society they are not. It is simply inappropriate to apply the concept of equality here. Rather, they complement each other, and in reality [as opposed to the ideal] practical order should be the normative concept. Social order is like learning the rules of a game [or an art]... we all have our parts/ roles to play. It can NOT be taken too seriously.

To apply the idea of absolute equality to actual society will just lead to anarchy.

16. Why do you say that?

17. Buzz Lightyear

Buzz Lightyear Fapstronaut

I had more in mind absolute freedom, for freedom and equality tend to go hand in hand. It is obvious that absolute freedom... as in freedom from... will lead to anarchy in the end, first in the 'private' moral sphere [which we probably have already] and then in every sphere. The interesting question is how long bureaucratic and technological management can stave of the collapse.

18. I think mgtow is the answer to feminism. You know, I totally agree with OP who says that feminism and mgtow are here to divide and conquer. Both don't "go their own way", but rather promote hatred to each other and also isolate men and women from each other. Yes, of course both genders have their pros and cons - who doesn't?! The fact is, women can have a career if they wish and not be forced to be in a kitchen for the rest of their lives, and men don't have to lower themselves in front of women, caring only about them and receiving nothing, and getting emasculated in the end.

Stay away from both ideologies. We should be closer, not apart.

19. And thats all part of the comunist agenda!

20. ChronicAbstainR

ChronicAbstainR Fapstronaut

mgtow in many 30+ males can in itself be a form of hitting the wall, but theres many factors (like maybe i shud move 2 Sweedan to be Brides Groom)