1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

~Boring Exams

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by AmosRaffaqat, Sep 22, 2023.

1. AmosRaffaqat

AmosRaffaqat Fapstronaut

I am going to be 16 this october and my nofap streak is 90+days now.I had summer holidays from june to the end of the august.In these holidays i did daily workout,reading books,waking up early,dopamine detox,Praying and reading bible,going out with friends other stuff like that.Now the summer holidays are over.I have my 10th grade mid term exams this november.I had to cover my Syllabus.There is a lot of study pressure on me.And having so much urger to fap when i study.It become so difficult.My friend suggested me to stop self improvment for some time and focus on studies.I need help!!! is there any solution? Should i fap one time to release this sexual tension? and continue to nofap.

2. Xue Hua Piao

Xue Hua Piao Fapstronaut

I really wouldn’t personally. One fap can turn into 2 then 3 then u have no time to revise

AmosRaffaqat likes this.
  3. AmosRaffaqat

AmosRaffaqat Fapstronaut

Bro you are right i'm not going to fap.I am super motivated nofap has given me a lot of confidence.But sometimes when i get tired of studying these thoughts come into my mind.

4. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

This is your addiction talking.
    @Xue Hua Piao nailed it on this! O e will turn into just one more, and another. And then you're not even considering studying....all you can think about is what you'll see next time. Then, the next thing you know, your exams are tomorrow and you haven't studied at all.

AmosRaffaqat likes this.