1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body language clues that she fancies you

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Pogi Points, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Pogi Points

Pogi Points Fapstronaut

Hello, femstronauts. As someone who considers himself not-so-gifted at charming other people (not just potential mates), I'm a bit slow on reading body language.

I read somewhere women communicate with body language a lot more than men do and sometimes they could be doing something they feel is blatantly showing a guy they like them but the guy usually misses it. Women are from venus, men are from mars, so they say.

Wanted to read on the thoughts of women because it's mostly guys writing for trash websites like AskMen or TheRichest who write about these and plenty of the things they're saying sound complete bull.

Thank you!

2. I'm going to move this thread to a more appropriate forum. The women's reboot section is for women to record their journeys and experiences with overcoming PMO.

Commandant Logic likes this.
  3. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

Dude what's up with people treating the women's section like a sex or dating advice for men thing, LOL?

Mankrik likes this.