1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blanket causes wet dreams - any ideas?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by FireFly91, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Hi there.
    I've been doing good on my nofap journey.

No P for many weeks at a time, months, It's in control.

I also did an online tantric course. It incorporates different exercises to "lock" your lower muscles down there. And move the energy upwards. I highly recommend such things. It's not just kegel, but yeah... next time you feel over stimulated, try to squeeze your pelvic floor muscles 10 times, while exhaling and pulling your diaphragm inward each time.

But sleep is still problem for me.
    It's the second week which I've lost my energy to wet dream. But it's not the minds fault, mostly. My blanket applies pressure down there and then the mind follows with fantasies and then it's game over.

I'm trying to sleep on the side, but it's hard to control your position while sleeping.

Lighter blanket? It's cold winter...

I feel I'm robbed from my energies...

For the same reason I sleep naked...

Ideas?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
  2. Life enjoyer

Life enjoyer Fapstronaut

Wet dreams are normal don’t worry! But if they really do bother you than try wearing warm clothes instead of a blanket like a sweater, pajamas,etc! Or you can try buying a small heater to heat your room up.

FireFly91 likes this.