1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BEST TIPS COLLECTION

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by healmyself321, Jan 10, 2022.

1. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

Lets collect our best and most useful tips, write down what worked out best for you. Lets help each other and everyone else if anybody even see this thread, Im gonna write mine anyway.

Ready to Stop likes this.
  2. healmyself321

healmyself321 Fapstronaut

think as little as you can about quiting**focus on improving your life and your self as much as you can** pray to god daily (i was never too religious but this helped me a lot, made me feel like I was gonna dissapoint someone if i relapse as well)** cold shower** meditation** working out** hanging out with people and girls even if you cant really do any with them (depends on you current health and addiction state, talk to em anyway)** think of people who love you or people you love when its tough** having a crush you actually love not just wanting to bang** writing on one side of paper how you felt after a relapse and on the other what mental state and life you could achieve if you stay strong (check it out every time you think of relapsing ** visualize your self as a healthy, happy and successful person** morning routine** feel gratitude for stuff in your life (morning/evening)** make a plan for when strong urges hit** place pictures of your family/loved ones on places where you usually pmo** make it as hard as you can to access p related stuff

Ready to Stop likes this.