1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Best place to meet women besides bars and clubs

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jrmz94, Feb 15, 2024.

1. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

I'm giving up alcohol for lent. Usually on Saturday or Sunday I usually go to bars to meet girls but since I given up alcohol for lent, I won't be going out for a long time.

Green Monstah likes this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

You could just order an orange juice instead of alcohol..

silex_jedi and Green Monstah like this.
  3. Green Monstah

Green Monstah Fapstronaut

My personal favorites are situational meeting. I don't do cold approaches, rather I find something that is a conversation starter. It could be anything, something happening, favorite thing on menu, something she is wearing...

I personally love touristy places or places where you can take pics. My favorite conversation starter is "Excuse me, can you please take my pic?.... want me to return the favor?" then just start talking there.

Personally I don't like the bar or clubs to meet ladies. If you are a relationships guy, you don't find many ladies there who are looking for something long-term. Also, they are more likely to have their guards up cause they are expecting a ton of guys to hit on them. Places like the bookstore are better in this case.

I recently started a conversation with a girl I see a lot at the gym. She is in amazing shape, and takes her workouts seriously. I was so compelled to meet her so I just went up and complimented her on her dedication and that it's cool how she is always there. The second time I saw her, she came up to me to chat. Next time I see her, I am getting her number and asking her for coffee, depending how the vibe goes. A few rules about meeting ladies in the gym:
    - If she has her headphones on, maybe don't approach
    - If she is in the middle of her workout, don't interrupt
    - again, I like the situational conversation starter. I happened to be nearby to this lady so it wasn't too awkward to start talking to her. I'll let you know how this goes next time I see her
    - Don't rush to get her number right away. Keep running into her, chat with her here and there, and see how things go. Again, get a feel of the vibe before you do anything...

- I second this. If you still wanna go to a bar, just get a "mocktail". Lots of people I know do it. They wanna go out, but don't wanna drink or spend too much

Good luck to you bro. Let us know how it goes for you!

onceaking likes this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Some good advice @Green Monstah.

You can always get alcohol-free beer as well. Nowadays it seems like it's cool not to drink.

Green Monstah likes this.